You can follow the discussion on “All you Need to Know about Working at an Eikaiwa in Japan” without having to leave a comment.
Just enter your e-mail address in the form below and you’re all set.
Don’t worry, your e-mail address won’t be published and privacy will be kept by all means!
Events in Mar/Apr 2017:
- Mar 1-14 : Omizutori (Nara)
- Mar 11-12: Sagicho Matsuri (Shiga)
- Mar 12: Takaosan Hiwatari Matsuri
- Mar 15: Honensai Fertility Festival (Aichi)
- Mar 20: Aizu Higan Shishi (Fukushima)
- Mar 31 - Apr 3: Beppu Hot Spring Festival
- Apr 2: Kanamara Phallus Matsuri (Kawasaki)
- Apr 9-16: Kamakura Festival
- Apr 14-15: Takayama Festival
- Apr 27: Kamikochi Mountain Opening Festival